The much-loved family-owned Swedish company, that pioneered babywearing in the 60’s, have just relaunched their popular Baby Carrier One.
No matter how beautiful you’ve made your moses basket or how cosy you’ve made the crib, babies love being in your arms. The thing is, unless you have multiple arms (of steel) and an army of minions ready to take on your daily tasks, carrying your little one around all day just sometimes isn’t feasible.
This is where BabyBjörn’s Baby Carrier One and Baby Carrier One Air comes in…
Designed with the help of 100 real families, along with paediatricians, babywearing practitioners and medical experts, the Baby Carrier One and Baby Carrier One Air is the ultimate comfortable, supportive and practical baby carrier- suitable for hours of happy babywearing from birth all the way to three years old.
With options to carry your baby on your front, inwards or outwards facing, and when they are a year old, on your back, whilst fully supporting your growing baby’s neck, hips and spine, this baby carrier is what baby dreams are made of!
- The head support is higher and designed with a fully adjustable buckle, which gives both newborns and older babies greater neck support.
- The seat area now has an even wider maximum position with fully adjustable settings for the perfect position for your little one.
- There is less fabric between you and your baby which enhances the dreamy bonding experience and breathability of babywearing; you will be able to see and feel that your baby is sitting in a natural position, with their back in a “C” curve.
- The padding in the shoulder straps is brand new, to offer even more weight distribution across your shoulders and back, for hours of comfy carrying
- The mesh used in the Baby Carrier One Air is made from a new patented fabric that’s been specifically developed to be even more breathable and feel extra soft against your baby’s delicate skin.
A LOVE MANIFESTO
To celebrate the launch of their new carrier, BabyBjörn are on a mission to empower new parents to ‘go with their guts’ and have faith in their own instincts. Their new campaign ‘A Love Manifesto’ is just that. It’s all about encouraging mums and dads to set their own standards, create their own rules, invent their own parenting style and focus on the love that comes with parenthood – all whilst keeping things real, in perspective and as far away from unrealistic expectations as possible.
BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One, available in: Black, Denim Grey/Dark Grey, Classic Denim/midnight blue, Grey/Powder Pink. RRP: £139.99
BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One Air, Mesh available in: Black, Anthracite, Navy blue, Silver, and Frost Green. RRP: £159.99
Go To: babybjorn.co.uk
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org